Montag, 27. Juli 2015

Best unsaid


Beautiful Sweden. As a birthday present I got a trip to Göteborg from my boyfriend, and this beautiful city just took my breath away. it was incredible to see all the happy faces there, and to stay there for Midsommer. What a nice gift!

I took this picture from my hometown as I was on holiday there with my boyfriend. However, life was hard there and I wasn't too motivated to stay here, I miss the old times with my family members, my puppy and my friends. Everything seems to be less horrible as time goes by.

I moved away from my last apartment, leaving some nice flatmates and a sexy cat back. I loved her posing for better picture.

I always buy some Firmoo glasses, because I'm addicted to glasses and because my eyes are very bad so I constantly need contact lenses and glasses and all. 

Kommentare:

  1. Hey, toller Beitrag! Tolle Fotos.
    Ich würde mich freuen, wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischaust! Ich folge auch zurück!
    Liebe Grüße
    Milena
    http://fashionfirework.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Total schöne Bilder! Hoffe du hattest eine schöne Zeit ;)

    Liebste Grüße Bea
    Pink Room

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. that's very sweet gift from a lovey dovey.. ;)

    Cassie Thriftier

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. das sieht so wundervoll aus! und das letzte bild von dir ist einfach umwerfend, liebe kinga!
    liebst, catlée

    www.trianglevintagechild.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sweden is truly very beautiful and its on my must-see list.You habe a really beautiful blog and the photos are great! :)

    Love,
    BEAUTYFOODY

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Cool look! Have a nice day :)

    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts!
    www.sandrakopko.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful pictures

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love the pictures! What a great birthday present!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Beautiful pictures

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Amazing pics!
    Lidia

    www.lidiasbag.blogspot.it

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Great pics! Kiss

    http://chocolateglass.blogspot.it/2015/09/fallwinter-wishlist.html#more

    AntwortenLöschen