Sonntag, 2. November 2014

A wasted life is worse than death



Everyday thoughts

Are you scared? Or are you not ready? There is a difference.
„Sometimes I remind myself that I almost skipped the party, that I almost went to a different college, that the whim of a minute could have changed everything and everyone. Our lives, so settled, so specific, are built on happenstance.”

You know whats fucking scary? The fact that I could literally change my life at any moment. I could stop talking to everyone that makes me unhappy. I could kiss whoever i want. I could shave my head or get on a plane or take my own life. Nothing is stopping me. The entire world is in my hands, and I have no idea what to do with it.

Imagine everything you ever wanted shows up one day and calls itself your life. And then just when you start to believe in it - gone. And suddenly it gets very hard to imagine a future. That’s depression, right?

You may not see it today or tomorrow, but you will look back in a few years and be absolutely perplexed and awed by how every little thing added up and brought you somewhere wonderful - or where you always wanted to be. You will be grateful that things didn’t work out the way you once wanted them to.

In school we learn that mistakes are bad, and we are punished for making them. Yet, if you look at the way humans are designed to learn, we learn by making mistakes. We learn to walk by falling down. If we never fell down, we would never walk.

Not everything is supposed to become something beautiful and long-lasting. Sometimes people come into your life to show you what is right and what is wrong, to show you who you can be, to teach you to love yourself, to make you feel better for a little while, or to just be someone to walk with at night and spill your life to. Not everyone is going to stay forever, and we still have to keep on going and thank them for what they’ve given us.
Say the wind blows. It can be a strong, violent wind or a gentle breeze. But eventually every kind of wind dies out and disappears. Wind doesn’t have form. It’s just a movement of air. You should listen carefully, and then you’ll understand the metaphor.
Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you.

Kommentare:

  1. oh kinga, wie schön wieder was von dir zu hören :)))
    ich hoffe es geht dir gut und du lebst dein leben richtig aus :)
    ich liebe dein outfit, diese allblackoutfits....bin so verliebt :)
    liebst, catlée

    www,trianglevintagechild.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love your outfit and your jacket! You look gorgeous!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Vielen Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar! Dein Blog ist wirklich toll, wir können uns gerne gegenseitig folgen :)
    Das Outfit sieht super aus, das Kleid und die Lederjacke hast du sehr schön kombiniert, steht dir gut!!

    Freue mich schon auf deine nächsten Posts!
    Ganz liebe Grüße, Johanna von ShoppingMeadow

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Schönes Outfit und ich finde deinen Header sehr schön! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Danke, ich folge dir schon :)

    Liebe Grüße, Johanna von ShoppingMeadow

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar! Tolles Outfit, vor allem das Kleid! Die Gedanken, die du oben aufgeschrieben hast, sind toll und einfach so wahr.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Lea

    theelefantastic.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Deine Gedanken sind wirklich toll!<3 Und auch das Outfit und die Bilder gefallen mir sehr! Du bist wirklich eine sehr hübsche!:)

    Alles Liebe
    Hanna

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Richtig tolle Fotos und das Outfit steht dir echt super :)

    Ich finde deinen Blog total schön und werde dir mal folgen!
    Würde mich freuen, wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischaust :)

    Liebe Grüße

    http://nilooorac.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Dein Outfit ist wirklich klasse! Ich finde deinen Blog echt schön gemacht :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. OK sweetie, I agree to follow each other.
    Follow me, let me know and I’ll follow you right back!
    Thank you!

    FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. You look beautiful!!

    Thank you for comment on my blog I am following you back

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Great post, I love the outfit :)
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, I followed you! Hope you'll come back and do the same :)
    Stay in touch xx

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Schönes Outfit! Ich mag den Jacke über Jacke Look supergerne

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. thanks for you comment dear, already following via GFC and Instagram. Hope you'll follow back
    love your jacket, btw.
    kisses,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Gorgeous all black outfit.

    love your eyes makeup!

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Thanks for ur lovely comment on my blog, FOLLOWING you !

    www.ananyatales.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. I love your blog:)
    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog:)
    I just followed you on GFC, follow me back?
    http://asja91.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. love your look!!!

    kisses

    http://cocoetmode.blogspot.com.es

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. In love with your outfit, so pretty and classy! You told me about following each other, and I am completely agree, I followed you, I hope you will follow me back:)
    Yoymiarmario.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. You are one gorgeous Alien, I'm so glad that I came across you! :* <3

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. thanks for the visit and yes I love to follow each other. Im following you via GFC. pls follow back =) love the outfit and definitely love the post. thanks new outfit post on my blog =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. I adore your jacket! Yes, life is a terrible thing to waste--totally agree! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Oh wow das Outfit hat was und gefällt mir echt gut. Danke für dein Kommentar:
    Das ist doch die wo mit dem Sascha von DieAussenseiter zusammen ist? Muss mir die nochmal ansehen:D
    Wenn du magst kannst du für mein Outfit ja noch Punkte vergeben:) mache bei einer Challange mit

    AntwortenLöschen