Montag, 15. September 2014

I'm back



Heey I’m back!
Sorry for not being there for so long, I’ve been extremely busy with my future plans for Berlin and stuff, but after a long break and an amazing holiday with my girl, your bitch is back back back and you’ll never be able to get away from me anymore muhahaha. Please be understanding with me and respect the fact that I have a loot of things to do in the next few weeks (maybe monts), but anyway, moving out is always stressful and terrifying ha? However, I’m really stressed, there are my family and friends who support me a lot during this term. So I hope everything goes well with my dreams…  

How about showing you a new online store, before I upload a post about our lovely holiday in Budapest?! So this webshop is really amazing, especially for the fans of prom dresses, cocktail dresses, bridesmaid dresses or party dresses. So you can find everything about the dresses and wedding accessories. I wish I could buy all clothes, maybe one day I can afford it haha :D But if you don’t know where to buy a nice dress for a special occasion, you should just take a look at their page and you’ll be amazed.
I just recognized it’s the middle of september, so it’s just like wtf I didn’t except that the time runs so fast like it’s still June, isn’t it? Okay bye, keep looking at my blog for more news :3
loveydovey

Kommentare:

  1. Nice dresses, very pretty :)
    Hope everything will go as planned for you :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. gorgeous dresses! completely understand the stress of moving out etc! good luck with the move and hope all goes well :) x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The dresses look amazing, bet it will be a perfect site for any girl 2 go for a prom dress or gowns, these look really luxurious tbh. Have a lovely day, sweetie and cant wait for your post of ur holiday trip 2 Budapest xx

    lennylinhpham.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo
    Lenny

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ich freue mich, wieder ein lebenszeichen von dir zu sehen :)
    liebst, catlée

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Nice post! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love your dresses!!♥
    Www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    AntwortenLöschen