Sonntag, 10. August 2014

If you leave, when I go, you'll find me in the shallows

Hallöchen, ich bins wieder mit einem ganz neuen Outfitpost, und seit ich in den letzten Tagen sehr beschäftigt bin, habe ich keinen Text geschrieben, stattdessen habe ich eine kleine Geschichte, bzw. einen winzigen Teil einer unglaublichen Geschichte mitgebracht und zwaar von Haruki Murakami, der mich neulich besonders inspiriert. Und jetzt kommt meine schleimige Seite :D

“The girl has a question for the boy: “How much do you love me?”
He thinks for a moment, then quietly replies, “As much as a train whistle in the night.”
She waits in silence for him to go on. Obviously there has to be a story there.
“Sometimes, just like that, in the dead of night, I wake up,” he begins. “I don’t know what time it is exactly. Maybe two or three, around then, I’d say. The time doesn’t actually matter. The point is that it’s the dead of night, and I’m totally alone, not a soul around. I want you to imagine that for me, ok? It’s completely dark, you can’t see anything. And there’s not a sound to be heard. You don’t even hear the hands of the clock, ticking out the time – for all I know, the clock could well have stopped. And then all of a sudden, it hits me that I’ve become isolated, that I’m separated some unbelievable distance from everyone I know, from every familiar place. I realize that no one in this wide world loves me anymore, that no one will talk to me, that I’ve become the kind of person no one even wants to remember. I could just disappear and no one would even notice. I feel like I’ve been pushed into a box with thick iron sides and sunk way down to the very bottom of the ocean. The pressure is so intense it makes my heart ache, I feel like I’m going to explode, to be torn in two – you know that feeling?”
The girl nods. She thinks she knows what he means.
The boy continues. “I think that’s one of the most painful experiences a person can have in life. I feel so sad and it hurts so much that I wish I could just go ahead and die, seriously. Actually, I take that back, it’s not that I wish I could die: I can tell that if things go on in this way, the air in the box is going to get so thin that I really will die. It’s not just a metaphor. It’s reality. That’s what it means to wake up all alone in the dead of night. You still following me?”
The girl nods again, saying nothing. The boy lets a moment go by.
“And then, way off in the distance, I hear a train whistle. It’s really incredibly far off, this whistle. I don’t even know where the train tracks could be. That’s how far away the sound is. And it’s so faint that it’s right on the edge of being inaudible. Only I’m certain it’s a train whistle. There’s no doubt about that. So I lie perfectly still, in the darkness, listening as hard as I can. And then I hear it again. My heart stops aching. The hands on the clock start moving. The iron box begins to rise up, nice and slow, toward the surface of the sea. And it’s all thanks to that little whistle, you see. A whistle so faint I could barely hear it. And the point is, I love you as deeply as that whistle.”
With that, the boy’s brief story is over. And the girl begins telling her own.”

-Haruki Murakami, Concerning the Sound of a Train Whistle in the Night, or On the Efficiency of Fiction

 

Kommentare:

  1. Very nice post, wonderfully written.
    The outfit is amazing, love the shorts and the pictures are fantastic :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Toller Sommer Look <3 <3 <3

    Liebst
    Minnja

    www.minnja.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. you look so cute hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful! Love the color combination! :D
    thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!
    just followed you on GFC and Instagram so you can do the same if you want to :)
    xx

    www.peoniesinmycloset.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. du bist einfach so eine hübsche.
    hach, ich freu mich, dass du wieder mal einen post gemacht hast :))
    liebst, catlée

    http://trianglevintagechild.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. voll die schoene Geschichte (:
    & dein Outfit ist auch sehr schoen ;)
    ich mag die Hose, die is so schoen blumig ^-^

    Liebe Grüße ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This outfit is just amazing ♥

    xx
    www.mariarubioblog.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Die Shorts sind toll! Ich liebe das Muster. Ein wirklich schöner Sommer-Look.

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. love ur curls and u look so pretty

    btw do check out my new post
    stay in touch
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Hallihallo ! Vielen lieben dank für deinen tollen Kommentar. Hab mich sehr gefreut :) ich muss sagen, deine Bilder gefallen mir wirklich sehr. Die Shorts sehen wirklich richtig toll aus !!

    Liebe grüße
    Sabrina

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar & gerne folge ich dir :-)
    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Aww! That story is so sweet! I can only imagine how the girl feels when the boy tells her the story. I love it. And your shorts are so cute :)


    Please check out my new post too :)
    The Girl Behind the Pen
    cielofernando.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. That story is one of the cutest things ever :) And I love your shorts, so cute! Mckenzie xx
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm already following you on gfc, but I'll go follow you on instagram!

      Löschen
  14. Ich liebe Haruki Murakami! Hast du gut ausgesucht.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. You look chic in this outfit, love your shorts <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Loving the post and the outfit!

    Dein Fashion Blogger
    http://shanel-dion.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Great look dear!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Thank you for visiting my blog :)
    You have a lovely blog, so I am already following you on gfc and instagram :)
    Of course you can follow me too, I would be glad :)
    Have a great week :)

    http://www.ilovejackdaniels.com/cheat-sheets/html-cheat-sheet/

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Hi, thanks for your comment on my blog. As per your request, I have followed on GFC. I hope you can follow back :) Would also love to see you elsewhere.

    Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. WOW amazing blog, and fastic style!!!! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Hey:)
    Danke für deinen Kommentar <3
    Beeindruckener Blog und wunderschöne Posts!
    Mach weiter so!
    Sonnenblume
    sonnenblume02.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Thank you for your comment on my blog! Jst followed you on gfc and instagram. Looking forward for you to do the same!
    www.beataba.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Wow, toller Post und toller Blog!
    Richtig tolle Bilder! Du bist sehr hübsch♥ tolle Haare und Augen!
    Das Oberteil und die Hose sind sehr süß.
    Danke übrigens für dein Kommentar auf meinem Blog! Ich habe
    mich sehr gefreut!

    Alles Liebe Sarah♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. You look amazing ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Die pastellige Farbe von den Schuhe finde ich super! Generell gefällt mir die Kombination der Farben :)
    Liebe Grüße Claire

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. War mir irgendwie zu aufwendig, deswegen habe ich mich für den einfacheren Kuchen entschieden :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. nise shorts! i like flowers :)

    You asked about follow :) So... I follow You :) I hope for a rematch.

    Cheers, http://jjustyys.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. Photos are amazing, i really love ur outfit, it's very adorable and casual and girly, i love how u matched that dark coloured top with a colourful tropical print short and pink sneakers <3 <3 U look definitely stunning. And such a great story been told xx Have a lovely day xx

    lennylinhpham.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo
    Lenny

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. Loving your outfit, it is very sweet. And lovely backdrop as well! Wish I have such a place to photoshoot.
    Do you want to follow each other's blog? It would be great! :)

    xxx MODEmoiselle on Bloglovin.

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. very cute look and nice long legs. The backdrop is so rustic and awesome, great place to take pics. Thanks for stopping by my blog and sure we can follow. I am following you now on GFC and Instagram. Hope you follow me so we stay in touch. My instagram handle is SColey27.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. Hey Du!

    Ich veranstalte zur Zeit HIER
    ( http://beautylifestileandmore.blogspot.de/2014/08/blogvorstellung.html )
    eine Blogvorstellung, und würde mich sehr freuen wenn du mal vorbei schaust und vielleicht auch mit machst! :)

    Ich lass dir mal liebe Grüße da!
    Maria von http://beautylifestileandmore.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  32. I follow you on instagram too:)
    my insta @jjustyys :)
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  33. Tolle Bilder , ich liebe die Hose !
    Liebste Grüße:)
    -
    http://bedeutungsvolle-momente.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  34. Followed you on Lookbook, dear! :)


    xxx MODEmoiselle
    or connect with me via Instagram :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  35. Diese Kombi ist ja nur süß!!! Und was ein reizendes Setting für die Fotos! Ich bin hingerissen!
    Have fun
    Elisabeth

    AntwortenLöschen
  36. Wow! Was für ein tolles Outfit! Du bist unglaublich hübsch, Liebes!
    Ich wünsche dir einen wundervollen Tag!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  37. du hast echt einen schönen Blog und dein Stil ist der Hammer! Von deiner Figur fang ich am besten erst gar nicht an.. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  38. Loving your lips today! Thank you so much for your sweet comment ;)
    Kiss, Alena | meet me stylish

    AntwortenLöschen
  39. Hi Kinga! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I know this isn't fashion related but your legs look so nice in those shorts! They look so long and toned! :) Also, we can follow each other to stay in touch! I don't have GFC but how about Bloglovin?

    Cheresa
    www.misshotcouture.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  40. Thank you for your comment ;)
    You look very nice!!! :)

    http://mademoisellejuliet.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  41. Beautiful pics! Love how you paired together two different prints/patterns!

    Kisses from Buenos Aires xx
    http://amateandarottweiler.blogspot.com.ar/

    AntwortenLöschen
  42. aaaah vielen lieben dank für deinen super lieben Kommentar! Hast mir ein Lächeln ins Gesicht gezaubert damit :)
    und was für eine perfekte Figur hast du denn bitte? :o
    lieebe anna
    http://o-mymind.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  43. Das Beste an Ungarn bist natürlich du hahahahahahaha *hust*

    AntwortenLöschen