Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2013

Wishlist

Wowowow, in the last few days I'm so amazingly creative, I don't know what to do with my fresh energy and enthusiasm. We shot some fabulous and also horrible photos yesterday, and I'm really excited to show you my new outfit pics. It's time to change my facebook profile photo, and I found a really energetic picture about me. It's summer and rainy a little bit, so I enjoy it a lot, but school sucks. And everything sucks that doesn't happen like I want to. I'm full of new ideas, so I can't wait to have holiday and take pictures all day long. It will be sooo perfect! That will be my last year of high school, so I have to think over what to do after school, but everything I love is taking photos, doing art shit and wearing fancy clothes. My friend from school said me one day I look like a girl from the Addams family, how cool is it?! That's what a girl wants to hear, not "you are so pretty" shit. It's so embarrassing, I got used to say the word 'shit' again. I think I should behave more like a girl instead of thinking I'm a cowboy from the east-west of Wyoming haha. Don't miss the new rodeo series tomorrow evening! I'm just so surprised Marco Eguchi rides every pretty bull, so he is the first now? or Shane Proctor? Well, it changes every week, but I really hope J.B Mauney does his best, because he is the best bullrider on this planet. After riding Asteroid and Bushwacker I'll never believe there is somebody who is better than Mauney. 
I've also discovered new fashion labels, and online fashion stores like Persunmall. That's my new favourite, so I chosed some clothes from the site, here is my wishlist. You can find here everything you wish like shoes, T-Shirts and long cocktail dresses , and I can't wait to order! 
I've received a very nice necklace from efoxcity.com, and I'm so in love with this rocky style! I like this onnline shop a lot, and you can find a so many nice clothes, like affordable evening dresses , and I especially love the cheap prom dresses , but you can also find a lot cheap grammy dresses
so why don't you take a look and buy something? What do you think about the new necklace? 

Kommentare:

  1. tolle sachen! besonders die jacke *.*
    Liebste Grüße :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. megageil! mit ner rockigen hose fänd ichs perfekt! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey danke für deinen Kommentar ;D ganz ganz früher hatte ich mal einen Hund, eine schäferhündin, die auch Nachwuchs bekommen hatte aber heute habe ich nur noch katzen (:
    Von gegenseitigen verfolgen halte ich nicht viel, wenn dir mein Blog wirklich gefällt dann kannst du ihn gerne folgen, heißt auf keinen Fall das ich deine Blog nicht mag deiner ist wiklich toll!
    LG Sofa♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Die Sache gefallen mir!
    Danke für dein liebes Kommentar, ich mag meine Haare eigentlich gar nicht so..
    Das mit dem folgen können wir gerne machen, fang an und ich folge dir dann auch! :)

    Liebe Grüße, Theresa:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. jeans Jacke ist der Hammer!!!

    Hast du Lust bei meinem Sommer Trend Projekt mit zu machen? Dann schau doch mal vorbei, und schicke mir den neuen Sommer Trend Look. Siehe auf meinem Blog. Liebe GRüße, würde mich freuen wenn du mit machen würdest :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Very nice !

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    http://fashioneveland.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionEvELand

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. hey hey, danke für deinen lieben Kommentar. Allerdings hab ich nicht die perfekte Figur, das Kleid schummelt was weg haha
    <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Super schöner Blog - gefällt mir echt gut :)

    Kannst ja auch gerne mal bei mir vorbeischauen,
    würde mich freuen: http://miss-poupette.blogspot.de/

    Liebste Grüße an dich, L. ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Love your necklace, so beautiful!!
    Love, Lali

    AntwortenLöschen