Freitag, 3. Mai 2013

3 in 1



Me and my lovely friends celebrated 3 birthdays at about 2 months ago. 2 months OMG! It seems like it was yesterday. I feel pain and disappointment if I think of the fact I’ll be 19 in June. It makes me sick. All those years are behind us, but we haven’t even lived enough! So my lovelies’ birthday just showed me the importance of living true and unconditional. Hm, what could I say? These little girls have always been my friends, they are my second family. It’s scary to see the old photos about us, when we looked soo young and ugly. I could never forget the funny clothes we had on, when we celebrated our 9th birthday. And I’ve never thought, they will be on my side 10 years later too. We found each other’s hand, and we never let each other down or in trouble. So we are about nineteen, and I feel myself old. I think our younger days are gone when we ran in the garden or told horror stories in the bed. When we were playing badminton all day long, and we didn’t care about our personality, feelings, or look. We loved being together, loved the smell of the cold wind, we enjoyed every moment of being young and free. And now? I’m sitting in the balcony, listening to Low Roar, looking the sky and thinking about guys, success, school stress, and sweet kisses. And I feel empty. But don’t think it’s negative, don’t take this wrong way, it doesn’t mean I’m depressed, it’s just, something changed and I didn’t even notice it. It’s all about growing. I grew up with these girls, and I have a strange addiction to them.

Bogi is my funny bunny, who always makes me smile and laugh, if I get bored or sad. I remember the first day we went to the same class in the high school and she was really shy and self-respecting so everybody thought she’ll do everything instead of them. Once a guy said to her: „Just wash the table, understood?” and she answered on her high but strong voice: „Do it alone, you fuckhead” That was the moment I knew she’ll be my best friend. Well, we are interested in the same things, and she is such an interesting person with two personalities and faces: she is amazingly shy but she gets angry very soon, and yes she is weird too. She is weird enough for me. We are the biggest nerds in the class, or maybe in the school, and we always go together to everywhere. Our friendship is just so instinctive and I love her with my cold and heartless heart. If I get sad she starts to sing really tiring songs I especially hate and she doesn’t stop till I start to smile. Then she laughs and says: „you are such an asshole. Everybody hates you.” So I forget my sorrow and I just say: „ Well, at least I’m not such an annoying bitch like you!” and we start to laugh and nobody understands. She is so amazing.

Szilvi was the first girl I got on well with. We were classmates in the primary school, but I can’t really remember the date, when we finally figured out how lovely the other person is. She is fabulous. I’ve never enjoyed anything so much than doing something with her. I can remember, she always wanted to be an actress, and I wanted to be a model. So we did a lot of interviews together, like we were from Hollywood. We just lied in the bed and laughed so much that we felt pain in our stomach. We sang along loads of songs, we slept together every weekend, we imagined we are witches, we cooked, watched TV and did everything together. I loved our younger days because our friendship was always so true. And it makes me smile again and again, when she says: „You know, maybe they didn’t like me because I’m not like them. I’m so strange.” And she is right, that’s why I love her. Normal people are not my business. I need somebody who has personality, who has crazy plans and sweet dreams in her mind, who is always looking for fun and weirdness. Who doesn’t want to be like everybody else, who is on her own way. I remember us, when we were so ridiculously young, and we spent our whole time together and I was such a happy person. Now we don’t see each other so often, because we are always busy, but I love, so love her anyway.

Anna is my photographer, my soulmate, my true lover, she is sometimes everything I have. What could I say more? She is my heavenly creature, a weird, crazy and extraordinary girl, who speaks less, but thinks more. Sometimes I think, we are too weird for this world. That we are never gonna find our fate, the job, that makes us happy, a boy, who makes us feel we are special. We live in our dream world, with all those feelings we hide, but sometimes they come up and they make our life to hell. It’s hard to live here. And we two hate it together. First, when we were 8 years old, I thought she is really boring, but after a while I realised she is a rugged diamond and from that day we are like sisters. I should punch in the face of the guys, who make her cry, because she doesn’t deserve to be left alone. Well, nobody does. But it’s like I always say: Don’t cry for him, OMG, I just can’t understand it, why you are so stupid to feel yourself bad because of him. And then something happens and suddenly comes a changeover, so I’m the person who is left alone so it sucks. We have the same fate too. Sometimes we just say each other fuck you, but we say it with so much love. I hope we go through the things, that may hurt us. I hope, one day we forget how it is to be sad and lost. So we lost our reputation and we forgot our truth but we have our beauty and we have the youth.

Ich bitte euch um Entschuldigung, ich hatte keine Zeit und Energie für die Übersetzung, aber sowas kommt natürlich nie wieder vor :)

Kommentare:

  1. lovely pictures! have a nice time girls!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    http://fashioneveland.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionEvELand

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. funny pics dear ^^
    xoxo

    ♥ Vendy ♥
    NEW OUTFIT POST!!!
    follow me on:
    The simple life of rich people BLOG

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Bist du Deutsche oder ist dein Blog einfach nur zweisprachig :D
    Sorry dumme Frage!

    http://sophie-yesterday.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Vielen Lieben Dank für dein nettes Kommentar :)♥
    Hat mich sehr gefreut :)
    ja gegenseitiges followen würde ich echt gut finden, ich mach den Anfang :p
    Ach, und dein Blog ist wirklich wunderschön!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. cakepops!! (:
    hach schon cool die Dinger :DD

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great photos ;)
    I like your blog, good job!

    http://letmeloveyou1.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hey,
    Ich habe mir gerade deinen Blog angesehen und muss dir wirklich ein Kompliment aussprechen!
    Ich glaube wir vertreten ähnliche Ansichten.
    Und genau das ist es was ich für meinen neuen Blog suche. Ich brauche offene Ohren mit Menschen die verstehen, wie die Welt so spielt. (:
    Ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn du mal in meiner Welt vorbei schaust und vielleicht Leser wirst um auf dem neusten Stand zu bleiben.

    Bloggerkuss,
    Silence
    http://it-goes-on-always-and-forever.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. You go girl! This looks so much fun! I always wanted to make cake-pops! Is it easy ?! Would love if you‘d come to my blog, too! Right now, I‘ve got my FIRST WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY - it‘s a great gift and I think you might like it! Why don‘t you take a look and join it?!

    Love, Kyra
    www.kyras.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Danke für dein Kommentar, der ist echt süß! :)) <33
    und naja mit den Jungs/Männern stimmt das schon. //:

    Hm, müssen wir Frauen halt zusammen halten, ne? *Q*
    Und gerne, gute Idee, ich folge dir jetzt. :*

    ciao, http://agentpeaces.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Sehr schöne Bilder:)
    & vielen Dank für dein liebes Kommentar, ich bin auch sofort Leserin geworden !♥
    Wenn dir unser Blog gefällt, kannst du ja vielleicht auch bei uns Leserin werden, haha:D

    Liebste Grüße, Helena
    http://hel-ka.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Aus Langeweile? Dein deutsch ist super! :D Es macht keinen Spaß in Ungarn zu wohnen? Hätte ich keine feste Beziehung, hätt' ich schon längst meinen ungarischen Pass genommen und wäre nach Budapest oder vielleicht sogar auf's Land gezogen. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Mein Vater kommt aus Vilyvitány, einem kleinen Dorf Nähe Sátoraljaújhely. Ach ich kann mir gut vorstellen dass es schwer ist in Ungarn aufzusteigen. Für uns Deutsche ist Ungarn sehr billig. Deswegen bemerke ich das große Problem mit dem Geld nur von Erzählungen meiner Verwandtschaft.
    Bist du noch Schülerin?

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Achso, und Leipzig ist tausendmal besser als Magdeburg. Es ist mein kleines Budapest, nur ein Stück kleiner und sauberer :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Erstmal danke für den Kommentar. (:
    Sobald ich wieder an meinen Laptop komme, Folge ich deinem Blog gerne! Ich mag deine Gedankengänge und sehe das meistens auch so. ((:
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Danke für deinen Kommentar,schöne bilder !:)
    Klar können wir uns folgen,ich habe schonmal
    angefangen. :)

    choconistin.blogspot.de ,lg♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Momentan sagen viele, dass meine Haare lang sind, was ich nicht so empfinde, aber danke! :)
    Na ja, Fernbeziehungen sind schon nicht das schönste, aber ich liebe ihn ziemlich doll und ja, das ist der Grund, warum wir das schaffen bzw. schaffen werden. Danke! :) Ach quatsch, ich wüsste nicht warum. :)

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Vielen, vielen lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar :)
    Wie süß, aber kein Grund zu beneiden :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Vielen, vielen Dank für deinen Kommentar! Das hat mich sehr gefreut!
    Und ja, wir können uns gerne gegenseitig folgen, hihi, würde mich auch sehr freuen :)
    Liebste Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. hey, tut mir leid dass ich dir so spät erst antworte aber ich folge dir gerne, sehr schöner blog! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Nice blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Ja ich weiß auch nicht woran es liegt dass Ungarn solche Schmutzprobleme hat. Vielleicht weil zu viele Ungarn noch mit alten Autos unterwegs sind. Klar, ich bin so oft es geht in Budapest, ich liebe es. In Miskolc war ich auch schon bzw. wir fahren auch immer durch. Oww, Österreich mag ich nicht so besonders gern. Der Dialekt ist schrecklich aber Wien ist schön! Willst du studieren?

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. I am a new follower. Hope you follow me back, ok? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Hey :)

    Ich hab dir einen Blogaward verliehen, gehe einfach auf:

    http://too-brilliant-for-words.blogspot.de/p/blogaward.html


    Allerliebste Grüße
    xxx

    too-brilliant-for-words.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Hey!:)
    Vielen, vielen dank für dein liebes Kommentar! Hat mich unglaublich gefreut so viel positives zu hören! Die Motivation konnte ich echt gebrauchen! (aber ich nehme an der Anfang ist immer schwer!:D)
    Auf jeden Fall kann ich die Komplimente nur zurück geben! Dein Header ist auch echt toll und dein block ist sehr schön!:)
    Ich hätte auf jeden Fall Lust darauf einander zu folgen! Hab schonmal den Anfang gemacht!:)
    Ganz liebe Grüße,
    Skippy <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Great blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Naja die Ungarn haben ja auch wenig Geld und sind froh überhaupt ein Auto zu besitzen. Ist eh alles ganz unterschiedlich und ich möchte da unbedingt mehr drüber erfahren und lesen. Ich habe gerade damit begonnen mein Abitur nachzuholen. Ich bin mir aber nicht sicher ob ich es fortsetzen will. Ich habe im Sommer ein Praktikum in Budapest und vielleicht wollen sie mich ja behalten oder so. Mal gucken. Dürft ich dich bei Facebook adden? Hier bei Blogger ist es immer so umständlich.

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Erstmal vielen Dank für deinen Kommentar!Es freut mich sehr wenn dir mein Blog gefällt!
    Allerdings bin ich der Meinung wenn einem ein Blog wirklich gut gefällt dann verfolgt man ihn einfach und wartet nicht darauf ob der andere das auch tut. Und auf deinen Kommentar hin wäre ich sowieso auf deinen Blog gekommen, weil ich wenn möglich auf jeden Leserkommentar antworte.
    Ich hoffe du weißt das das nicht böse gemeint ist, ich wollte das nur einfach mal loswerden, weil ich dieses Verfolgst du mich/Verfolg ich dich nicht so mag.
    Liebe Grüße,Sarah

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. Sure.. I am following you now. Follow me back?

    AntwortenLöschen